I am waiting on a colleague to call me this morning and during this tranquil time before we speak I thought I would write a little poem, because I feel I haven’t shared a poem on here for a while. So here is what poured out of my being, it took less than 60 seconds to create, so I guess I must be connected to the right sources for this to happen – this is creative flow at its very best. I hope you enjoy, lots of love to you today, Clarabelle.
Take Your First Flight
The experience of life, will make you strong,
Your spirit will uplift you, to where you belong.
All is whole, truth and more,
Welcome the world, open the door.
A grateful heart, will always smile,
Magical moments, are felt for a while.
And as the curtain falls, and the audience moves on,
Stand there tall, for you have not gone.
Your soul is forever, it sparkles and shines,
Listen to, its beautiful chimes.
Take your frequency, as high as a kite
The Universe is waiting, take your first flight.
poemsbyclarabelle, 13 June 2013
- Smile (ginzandtonic.wordpress.com)
- Cleansing My Heart (prkln.org)
- Most Richly Blessed (annamagis.wordpress.com)
- 419: Passion, Creation, and Acceptance (aspergersgirls.wordpress.com)
- Laughing Moon Fiction: Soulsink (underthelaughingmoon.blogspot.com)
- Taking Flight (crissyb315.wordpress.com)
- Happiness (maxjorde.wordpress.com)
- Happy People (coca-cola.com)