The pathway to self discovery can be approached in many ways and I am great believer that you should always choose the best way that works for you, because we are very different. One of the approaches that I use, is sometimes I will answer a question by drawing a picture, let me explain further.
Yesterday I was in reflective mode and I decided to draw a picture of my life ‘Now’ and my life in the ‘Future’. I never have a specific image in mind I just start drawing, I draw what feels right for e.g. the colours, the symbols…. what’s important to me at the time is how they feel not necessarily what they look like visually. As you can see below my drawing skills are not really to be desired 🙂 but I don’t do it for that, I do it for the meaningful connection that I believe comes from the source of my being. I know this may sound a little far fetched or even a little crazy to some but I know these drawings have meanings and even if I don’t understand them completely right now, I always find out later what they have meant. So below I will share with you the drawing I drew yesterday of my ‘Now’ (left) and my ‘Future’ (right), what do they mean to you? I would really love to know what you think. Why don’t you even give it a go yourself.
Much love to you today as always, Clarabelle.
- Inspiration – BAM (berlindomestic.wordpress.com)
- Children’s Drawings : Simplicity Is Bliss (melissafergusson.com)
- The Sand Drawing – A Metaphor of My Drawing Process (philsylvesterdrawingstudio.wordpress.com)
- Learn to Draw Write Now, seriously, right now! (mylittlesmartypants.wordpress.com)
- Dream a dream (veria01.wordpress.com)