Today I am celebrating 10,000 blog hits and I am super excited and abundantly happy about this.
I want to truly thank YOU for making this happen, you have visited my blog on a daily basis and you have inspired and encouraged me to keep going.
I truly feel that this blog is part of my life now, I just absolutely love it and I really do hope it shows and that it offers you some real value when you visit.
I started this Clarabelle Blog on 20 April 2012, it was unplanned, something came over me that day and I just acted on what I was feeling and I now know I was so right for doing that. I remember that moment very clearly because I was super excited to get it going and my first blog post was a poem I created called “Superhero” about a friend of mine.
I have developed and grown with this blog and it will continue to evolve as my career transition to Singer/Songwriter takes shape. I do hope you stick around for the long term, because I really do love it when you visit and I love reading your comments, I always make a point to respond to every comment on this blog.
Thank you my friends, thank you from the core of my heart, you contribute so much to my happy spirit…..long may it continue.
Lots of love and gratitude goes out to you today, a very happy Clarabelle
- Field of Love (clarabelle.org)
- Just Smile (clarabelle.org)
- What do you do? (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Peace in her Heart (clarabelle.org)
- Wish Upon a Penny (clarabelle.org)
- Three Little Angels (clarabelle.org)
- Take Your First Flight (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Me and My Heart (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Space, what is it? (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)