When you are feeling the power of gratitude from within you are putting good energy into your body and also sending out good vibes into the Universe. Please take a moment to answer this question:
What are you truly grateful for today?
I am grateful for living in Scotland, I love the beautiful landscape, the “4 seasons in one day” Scottish weather 🙂 and the Scottish people. I love living in Scotland, I really do and the more spiritually aware I am becoming, the more I really appreciate its beauty.
This doesn’t mean I want to live here forever, I do actually believe I will move out of Scotland in the near future, but it just means I am really grateful for Scotland in the “here and now”.
Thank you Bonny Scotland, you truly are very Bonny indeed.
May you bask in the beauty of gratitude today, wherever you are in the world.
Lots of love to you, Clarabelle
- Today, let’s be grateful. (metaphysicalsciences2012.wordpress.com)
- Grateful #2 (todayanew.wordpress.com)
- GRATITUDE – When you give you are making room for more to come! (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- How To Actually Be A Good Listener (huffingtonpost.com)
- Let’s be grateful (motivatingdaily.com)
- Let me start with some gratitude… (savingmymarriageaftermyaffair.wordpress.com)
- Affirmation, Gratitude and Swells (happinessheals.wordpress.com)
- Being grateful (myplanetrockstheblog.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (roundaboutme.wordpress.com)