“Where there’s passion, there is pull.”
I just thought I would share that one with you today. No matter how many bumps on the road there are, when you are passionate about doing something, it never feels like you have to really force yourself, you never need to fully push because the passion that you have for that thing indeed pulls you forward.
Choose a goal in life that you are passionate about, one that is in alignment with your values and watch yourself soar.
Remember: “Where there’s passion, there is pull.”
Much love to you today, Clarabelle
- Choosing The Road Less Traveled… (sweetflea5150.com)
- Passion in Hard Times (jeannetakenaka.wordpress.com)
- Have Passion, Destiny Beckons – Revisiting Steve Jobs (manojkeshwar.wordpress.com)
- Passion (mikeywine.wordpress.com)
- (Day #18) Daily Passion Prompt: 39 Days. 39 Questions. 39 Pathways To Passion (passmethepassion.com)
- what are you passionate about? (iamtheworstblogger.wordpress.com)
- Pulling Apart The Passion: A Word With Erin (thatworkinggirl.com)
- The Best of Passionate Paleo (brutfv3.wordpress.com)
- Passion (julialinn.com)
- What is your passion? (freelivingself.wordpress.com)