A very warm and cosy welcome to Day 7 of my Christmas Poems leading up to Christmas Day.
Mince Pie at Christmas
I LOVE a wee mince pie at Christmas, funny thing is, when I was a child I never really liked them at all but now I really do. I could go a Christmas mince pie, right now. 🙂 Enjoy the scrumptious festive food this Christmastime and please don’t worry about overindulging, because it’s not what you eat in between Christmas and New Year that matters, it’s what you eat between New Year and Christmas. Yummy, Yummy!!
A Mince Pie at Christmas
A mince pie at Christmas,
Is scrumptious and yummy.
I love this little treat,
and so does my tummy.
You can have it hot,
or fresh and cool.
Whatever way you like it,
it will make your mouth drool.
So grab a cuppa coffee,
sit down and relax,
Enjoy a Christmas mince pie,
fill your taste buds to the max!!
Created by Clarabelle, 6 December 2013
- Light Filo Mince Pie Parcels (mintyandgreen.com)
- Mincepie PIE (sophiesmarvellousmakings.wordpress.com)
- Mince pie value for money taste test: Aldi’s finest versus Heston Blumenthal’s Waitrose (telegraph.co.uk)
- Party Planner’s Festive Tips (farfetch.com)
- What do you get if you cross a mince pie and a doughnut? A monut of course (mirror.co.uk)
- Cheap and cheerful – Discount chain Aldi trumps Fortnum & Mason in mince pie taste test (telegraph.co.uk)
- Mince Pies (thepinkrosebakery.com)