It’s All About Gratitude
On my musical journey of making my dreams come true, I was inspired to write an eBook on the positive benefits of practising daily gratitude. I truly believe that my practice of daily gratitude has been a special part of the journey and it has helped me to stay grounded, mindful in the moment and feel continuously abundant. Gratitude is a core value of mine and I feel a life changing quality. That’s why I wrote “It’s All About Gratitude” so you can share in its magic too.
If you are interested in downloading this 65 page eBook, It’s All About Gratitude, then please click on the links below:
The eBook costs, one single payment price of £12.99 and it is delivered in the universally accepted PDF format when purchased from Gumroad or is available from Amazon Kindle. As soon as you pay, you will be instantly taken to a secure page where you can download your eBook.
- Stunning Photography from Scotland, UK
- Poetic Verses on Gratitude and Being Thankful
- Powerful Gratitude Affirmations
- Highly Imaginative and Practical Gratitude Exercises
- Beautiful and Meaningful Image Quotations
- Discover The Science behind Gratitude and its relationship with Happiness
- Details on How to Practice Daily Gratitude and so much more!!
Table of Contents includes:
Introduction Section 1:
- “Why Gratitude?”
- The Feeling of Gratitude
- Here Comes The Science Part
Gratitude Quotations Section 2:
- “Be Grateful for….”
- “Give Thanks”
- “When You Are Grateful”
- “Be Grateful for the Raindrops. . . .”
- “Be Grateful for the Blooming . . .”
- “Be Thankful for. . . .”
- “Be Grateful for the Opportunities. . .”
- “Be Grateful, Be Happy”
- “Take a Walk in Nature. . .”
- “Be Grateful for the Beauty. . .”
Poems of Gratitude Section 3:
- Gratitude is in my Heart
- Thank You
- The Beauty of Gratitude
- Gratitude is a Song
- Thank You For All
- Forever Grateful
- Believe in Gratitude
- Sparkle With Gratitude
- Happy to be Thankful
- My Heart Shines
Gratitude Affirmations Section 4:
- I Am Grateful
- I Am Blessed
- Beautiful Heart
- Beauty of Love
- Inspires My Soul
- Thank You
- Happy Heart
- Life’s Treasures
- The Beauty of Life
- Loving Relationships
Practical Gratitude Exercises Section 5:
- Declaration of Personal Commitment
- Gratitude Drawing
- Gratitude Letter
- The Magic of Music
- Gratitude Penny Jar
- Walk of Gratitude
- The Colour of Gratitude
- Pay a Poem Forward
- Gratitude Cloud
- Gratitude Candle
- Memories of Gratitude
“Gratitude is Gold”
The Purpose of this eBook is to inspire YOU to invite the power and practice of gratitude into your daily life.
- Your mood will instantly be uplifted.
- You will feel much happier from within.
- Important relationships will be improved.
- You will feel so amazing with life right now.
- Your energy will be raised to a higher level.
- You will be inspired and motivated.
- You will feel more abundant in life.
- Your general wellbeing will be improved and so much more!!
“Experiencing gratitude is one of the most effective ways of getting in touch with your soul.” (Deepak Chopra)
Author of “Thanks, How the new science of gratitude can make you happier”.
“Gratitude I believe has the power to do 3 things to heal, to energise and to change lives.” (Professor of Psychology, Dr Robert Emmons)
- Gratitude is such a powerful force which will enhance your wellbeing and the wellbeing of others around you.
- This eBook contains a variety of original gratitude poems, affirmations, quotes and practical exercises created by Clarabelle.
- This eBook encourages and guides YOU to be mindful everyday of the blessings that you already have in your life.
- It is a beautifully presented and yet practical guide for your own use or to give as a special gift to others.
Thank you for downloading this eBook and if you have any queries in relation to the purchase or this eBook, please email me, Clarabelle at email@example.com
- It’s All About Gratitude eBook (clarabelle.org)
- The Walk of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- A little bit of gratitude…. (clarabelle.org)
- The Science Behind Daily Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- November’s Question of the Month (clarabelle.org)
- Count Your Blessings (clarabelle.org)
- Gratitude (dorthahisedevelops.wordpress.com)
- Change Employees’ Lives: Free “Workplace Gratitude” eBook (gthankyou.com)
- Thankfulness (slideshare.net)
- Gratitude as a choice (mindfulbalance.org)