I celebrated by 40th birthday in Edinburgh this weekend and I had a lovely time with my bestest friends. It got me thinking about birthday wishes. What is a wish really and does it hold more depth of meaning on your birthday?.….You know, that moment of precious thought and hope just before you blow the birthday candles out, in the photo below, I was thinking of that….that special birthday wish, the secrets of my soul, the desires of my heart and all that. What did I wish for? Well, it has always been tradition to not share your birthday wish with anyone, because if you did then it might not come true.
My birthday wish this year was very general, not too specific but something I feel is also really achievable. I will stick to tradition and not share it….just yet, actually, now that I think about it, in that very moment captured in this photograph below I believe I have it….yes, indeed I do truly have it – I wonder if you can guess what it is? I wonder if it actually shows, can you see, can you feel it, can you tell I already have it?
- Happy Birthday to me! (idontgiveadvice.wordpress.com)
- The More Candles… (poppypaperie.com)
- Happy Birthday – Enjoy The Amazing Journey Of Life (amymusiclv.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Friendship (johneshiet.wordpress.com)
- The Significance Of Birthdays (theforestroamer.wordpress.com)
- Birthday birthday! (susansheldonnolen.wordpress.com)
- How do you measure a year? (loveandthesingle.wordpress.com)
- Bday Wishes! (expressionsbydani.wordpress.com)