I seem to be getting into the festive spirit already and accordingly to the recent UK weather forecast there will be plenty of opportunity over the next few months to make as many snowmen as we want. I hope you like this Family Christmas Poem below, it is from my latest eBook, “It’s All About Christmas”. Sending you some early Christmas love, Clarabelle
Oh Mr Snowman
Don’t believe a snowman,
Has no heart inside.
Because he was built,
By a child with pride.
He was a dream,
A vision of fun.
He brought the family together,
And lives in everyone.
Oh Mr Snowman,
You stand still, with a smile.
I could look at you forever,
Come walk with me for a mile.
Oh how I wish,
That could be true.
We’d be dancing and laughing,
Yes, snowballs fight too.
So when the snow comes,
In the big icy freeze.
Your snowman’s heart, lives in you,
Remember this please.
By Clarabelle 21 November 2013
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Let’s make a Peppermint Snowman! (craftsncoffee.com)
- Snowman (lcpereira1975.wordpress.com)
- Simply Homemade: Snowman Votive Ornaments (fiveintow.com)
- The Snowman and The Snowdog Giveaway (claraunravelled.co.uk)
- The Best Advent Calendar Stuffers (potterybarnkids.com)
- Wrapping Paper Roll Snowman Candles (littlemisscelebration.com)
- Lush Melting Snowman Bath Melt (absterrrrrr.wordpress.com)
- Kristen Bell’s holiday lethargy (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Christmas diy! (cherine99.wordpress.com)
- **Cupcakes** Snowman Cupcake Topper (cupcakepedia.com)