For some reason I have been getting into the Christmas spirit and it’s only October, that’s really really early for me. So I’m planning ahead to Christmas day and created this Christmas Day poem just for you. Have a beautifully blessed Christmas. Love Clarabelle
On Christmas Day
Snowstars fall, on Christmas Day,
Twinkling Angels, guide the way.
Mr Robin, joins the choir,
Chocolate hearts, melt with desire.
Family cuddles, and present giving,
Special moments, happy living.
Warm and cozy, life is bliss,
Merry Christmas, to my mistletoe kiss.
Blessings glisten, on the tree,
Prayers of hope, and dreams of ‘we’.
Icy tracks, from the sleigh ride made,
Ho, ho, ho, to the Christmas Parade.
Love creates, magic in the air,
Treasure this Christmas moment, so wonderful and rare.
poemsbyclarabelle, 20 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Christmas Children Declares “Forever Christmas Day” (prweb.com)
- NBA shows off sleeved Christmas Day uniforms in “Jingle Hoops” ad (probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- 33 days to Christmas (devikaskitchen.com)
- Christmas Jumper Day 2013: 14 designer knits you could get your mitts on (metro.co.uk)
- How to plan for stir up Sunday with GLTC (gltc.co.uk)
- Photos of the NBA’s sleeved Christmas Day jerseys (probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Video Viral Of The Month: Christmas In A Day (theredrocket.co.uk)
- The 2013 Christmas Tag (loulou15081978.wordpress.com)
- adidas Reveals NBA “Big Logo” Uniforms To Be Worn Christmas Day (freshnessmag.com)
- On the third day of Christmas (stephmartistry.wordpress.com)