May All Your Christmas Dreams Come True
A very warm and loving welcome to Day 22 of sharing a Christmas Poem with you. Below is another beautiful poem for you to enjoy this Christmas time, it speaks of truth from my heart and soul. You are very special, each and every one of you and if you’re missing someone very special in your life right now, the words may resonate with you. May all your Christmas Dreams come true. Love Clarabelle
I think of you, only you,
You’re floating in my head.
I wonder what you’re doing this Christmas,
As I lie here in my bed.
I dream of this, I dream of that,
But one thing is for sure,
When you are in my Christmas dreams,
All sadness you do cure.
I know you might be smiling now,
A wee chuckle in your heart.
But it’s how I get through my Christmas day,
When we are apart.
But patience is a virtue,
And when the time is right,
We’ll be snuggled up together,
And hugging all through the night.
Please take this little poem,
A Christmas gift to you from me.
Whispers from my soul.
Secrets that Santa can’t see.
Cos even when I’m quiet,
Silent Night holds the key,
Filling the space with Christmas love,
Unleashing more of “you & me”
You are very special,
Lovely in every way,
I’m excited to see you again,
At Christmas and every waking day.
Created by Clarabelle for someone very special, 21 December 2013
- A Christmas Poem (barrywritersblog.wordpress.com)
- All the Joy of Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- What Inspired Your Logo? (clarabelle.org)
- 10 Best Christmas Albums (mademan.com)
- 10 Best Soulful Christmas Songs (mademan.com)
- A parents’ night before Christmas (gltc.co.uk)
- 10 Cool Christmas Songs (mademan.com)
- Christmas is such a strange time of year… (beckysloan.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- Creativity Quotes (mademan.com)