Wow, this is Day 13 already of my Christmas Poems, how quickly time goes by. I share with you today some beautiful Christmas music from Nat King Cole, together with a short Christmas poem below, entitled “Christmas Love”. I was writing out my Christmas Cards this evening and getting into the Christmas Spirit, I really do love this song, “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire”. I have a Christmas shopping day planned for tomorrow with my sister the kids and my mum, looking forward to some family good cheer and a fun filled day. I do hope you’re getting organised for Christmas Day. Christmas love to you Clarabelle
Christmas with family
is so good.
Love in the air,
and luxury food.
Embrace this time,
treasure it well.
is a magical spell.
Created by Clarabelle, 13 December 2013
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas is the Best (clarabelle.org)
- The Christmas Candle (clarabelle.org)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- The 10 Most Popular Christmas Songs In America (businessinsider.com)
- Christmas Cozy (photosbydirk.com)
- On Christmas Morn (clarabelle.org)