Since January last year I have been making a lot of changes in my life, the inner changes came first and then the outer changes started to happen. I decided that before I made any outer changes I ensured I was happy on the inside first, so I did a lot of work on my “soul development” and I truly feel more like,well, “me”. 🙂
One of the changes that I wanted to make and was genuinely excited to make, was changing my hair colour from black to blonde and I want to share with you a photo of the transformation process (below). I love my new blonde look, it hasn’t made me any happier from within because I was already happy but it has given me a renewed and re-energised feeling – “out with the old and in with the new” and I feel really great.
I love my hairdresser, I think she did a really great job as it has been a long process to get there over a 6 week period, thank you Yvonne Lennon Holton and such a great friend too.
What do you think of my new blonde look?
I want you to think about this, before you make any external changes in your life think about how happy you feel first on the inside. I urge you to make the inside changes first and then you know that any external changes you make after that, will be an added bonus to your already happy self.
Wishing you a day filled with inner happiness and contentment, lots of love to you today, Clarabelle.
- Clarabelle 30 Day Challenge – 1000 Thank Yous (clarabelle.org)
- Clarabelle Bespoke Poetry (clarabelle.org)
- The Top Spring Hair Color Trends for 2013 (myfashioncents.com)
- Going Blonde (well, sort of) (whateverbox.wordpress.com)
- thinking about going blonde again?! (katherinebryanmerrett.wordpress.com)
- Chat with Clarabelle (clarabelle.org)