Christmas Poems Day 3
Welcome to day 3 of my Christmas poems. Everyday between now and Christmas Day I will share with you a lovely Christmas poem. This one today is about Christmas Love, a love that is so very special and true. Lots of love to you this Christmas. Clarabelle
My Christmas Wish
Covered in snow.
Smiles on our faces,
A loving glow.
A sparkle in the sky,
A jewel at night.
Blessed in this beauty,
On this Christmas night.
Together as one,
Nothing else matters.
Laughing and giggling,
As mad as hatters.
A mistletoe kiss,
The warmest cuddle.
Under snowy rooftops,
and an ice freezing puddle,
Christmas is bliss,
Because of you.
You’re my Christmas wish.
so special and true.
Created by Clarabelle, 2 December 2013
- 25 Days of Christmas Movies: Love Actually (reeldramaqueen.wordpress.com)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- What I want for Christmas ~ by rldubour (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- All I Want for Christmas (winewithice.com)
- Poem 19: Christmas Lights (ripattisvoicebox.wordpress.com)
- Lulu to read bedtime story on Christmas Day (time4sleep.co.uk)
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Cactus, Poem of the Day and 3 Daft Monkeys (mybeautfulthings.wordpress.com)
- 12 Days Of An Eco Chic Christmas… (ecochiccayman.com)
- First Day of Christmas (littlesundaysblog.com)