Here is a video poem by me, entitled “I’m Flying Without Wings”, I hope you like it. Wishing you a beautiful day today, lots of love Clarabelle.
I’m Flying Without Wings
Life is good you know,
my spirit is alive.
Being just myself,
like a bumble bee in its hive.
Focus is so strong,
and grows deeper day by day.
The world around me is changing,
I’m living well this way.
are like flowers in the spring.
Their beauty is forever abundant,
I’m flying without wings.
Created by Clarabelle 2012
- I Fly Without Wings (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- Single Review: Ruben Studdard “Flying Without Wings” (blandisoutthere.wordpress.com)
- Spread your wings and FLY ^.~ (madpot.wordpress.com)
- Fly to Your Heart (tokosyairlagu.wordpress.com)
- Spread You Wings and Fly (sexandthesupernatural.wordpress.com)
- Gravity Unbound (scottishmomus.wordpress.com)
- Cygnus ready to spread its wings, fly to ISS (planetary.org)
One of my favourite inspirational quotes is “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” by Gandhi. I believe when YOU change, the world around you changes, you attract different circumstances, situations, people and things into your life that you would not have before. As I continue on my own quest to be the best me EVER, I shall begin to share with you stories of real experiences in alignment with that thinking. What one positive change could you make today that would make a positive difference in your life? Wishing you a wonderful day full of choices and decisions that lead you to life fulfilment. Lots of love as always Clarabelle.
Flying Without Wings
Life is good you know, my spirit is alive
Being just myself, like a bumble bee in its hive
Focus is so strong and grows deeper day by day
The world around me is changing, I’m living well this way
Creative imaginations, are like flowers in the spring
Their beauty is forever abundant, I’m flying without wings
poemsbyclarabelle, Created on 28 June 2012