I am enjoying doing these video poems for you and it is wonderful to hear from you that you like them too. This video poem below is called, “Language of the Heart”, I do hope you like it. Speak with true love in your heart today, speak it, feel it, live it, do it. Clarabelle
Language of the Heart
Let the dust settle, before you start,
A journey of hope, language of the heart.
Strapped in tight, on this roller coaster ride,
To-ing and fro-ing, no place to hide.
Some share their secrets, others choose not,
A silent cry for help, raises true thought.
Yet far in the distance, beyond empty dreams,
Appears an angel and true love redeems.
All that is, all that was,
Take a deep breath, put life in pause.
A temporary moment, that challenges your smile,
Will soon fade away, then you’ll smile for a while.
Blue skies will appear, the sun will shine,
Because your spirit is glowing, you are divine.
Created by Clarabelle
- What Inspired Your Logo? (clarabelle.org)
- Write (papermomentsbrokenlines.com)
- A Poem a Day (emilyramos.wordpress.com)
- Chicago Poem (camgblog.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit of an Angel (clarabelle.org)
- My Poems Are (nickcw20.wordpress.com)
- lists (& poems) (& what ray bradbury says) (wedrinkbecausewerepoets.com)
- Poster poems: anything goes (theguardian.com)
- A Thursday Love Poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay (dadpoet.wordpress.com)