Poetry: Green is for Go
I enjoy creating these video poems for you, I feel they bring out the best in the poems and makes them come alive. The video poem below is called “Green is for Go“, I do hope you like it and that you have a green light day today. Love, Clarabelle
Green is for Go
Green is for go, I see it everywhere,
Moving me forward, it’s so special and rare.
The key to the door, the answer to my prayers,
The blossoming of the flower, uncovering deep layers.
The sparkle in the sky, the smile on the street,
An abundance of joy, dancing in my feet.
The seasons have changed, a new freshness is in the air,
Autumn leaves fall, and softly touch my hair.
I’m switched on to life, glowing at night,
Such a beautiful opening, I’m now in full flight.
Created by Clarabelle, 2012
- To Pick a Poem (wordatcornell.wordpress.com)
- A poem is a poem is a poem? (lifeandwrite.com)
- Mint (shimilys.wordpress.com)
- Post-ROMP: Poetry Left Behind (rompoetry.com)
- Tips For Choosing Personalized Wedding Poems (comptaenligne.wordpress.com)
- Green poems for a blue planet | poetry activities from Martin Kiszko (adirajan.wordpress.com)
- Happy birthday, Chris Green AKA “The Poetic Genius” (spiltinkpoetrypress.wordpress.com)
- Abstractions in Poetry: When and Why (samueljfoxblog.wordpress.com)