A poem dedicated to the kindness of new friends and the goodbye memories in my heart.
So long bloom.
Hearts gone by,
Hugs of warmth,
People who guide.
Thank you friends,
It’s my pleasure.
A New Hello
She said her last goodbye
Not a tear she did cry
For she knows, the time is right
A better future, a star so bright
Footprints in her heart, pave the way
A blessed tomorrow, is cherished today
And forever in her soul she holds
Secret whispers, painted gold
The sound is clear, reflective and true
Mystery is beyond, the sky so blue
The happy sun, makes her glow
Goodbye friends, she has a new hello
poemsbyclarabelle, 22 July 2013
- What Saying Goodbye Doesn’t Mean (rajesh1128.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye Heart (blogzaville.wordpress.com)
- Footprints (kurokuropi.wordpress.com)
- From the Inside (brendanswogger.wordpress.com)
- Goodbyes. (lizzsaywhat.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye Aymes. (elsimm.wordpress.com)
- My Goodbye Letter (malykedwards.wordpress.com)