I believe “Happy Ever After” has nothing to do with the “after”, I believe it is in the now, right at this very moment, because this moment, right now, is always we have. I created a poem this evening about “What is Happy Ever After?” and I also recited it on Youtube for you. I hope you like it. May this moment, right now in your life, fill you with true happiness, lots of love Clarabelle.
What is Happy Ever After?
Peace from within, joyful inside,
Gratefulness in the moment, being your guide.
The brightest star, shining on you,
The rainbow smiling, on what you do.
The deepest love, you ever could feel,
Hugging each other, on the family and friends wheel.
A kiss, a cuddle, a warm embrace,
Being in the now, no happiness to chase.
Calmness in the soul, free from stress,
Creating space, living with less.
So on this journey of life, enjoy the laughter,
This is my answer to, “What is Happy Ever After?”
Created by Clarabelle on 27 August 2013
- 10,000 Blog Hits – Thank YOU (clarabelle.org)
- Be Happy (clarabelle.org)
- You Are The Key (clarabelle.org)
- Snap Happy (clarabelle.org)
- Take the Happiness Test (clarabelle.org)
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- Happy People (coca-cola.com)
- Happy Child (clarabelle.org)
- Clarabelle Bespoke Poetry (clarabelle.org)
- Yes You Can Because You Are The Key (clarabelle.org)