I want to share a very beautiful classical piece of music with you today, created by the Italian Composer, Ludovico Einaudi, from his classical album “Divenire” meaning “to become”. I absolutely love this classical piece, it really does connect deeply with my heart and soul – it simply sounds quite magical to me. When I listen to this album track, I feel it takes me on a mystical journey into the deepest realms of my imagination, where faith joins hands with dreams and softly dances under the starry skies – it moves me, it soothes me and it inspires me. Thank you Ludovico
I encourage you to listen to this wonderful piece of musical art and whilst doing so think about this question:
What does “to become” mean to you?
I believe, that in order for you to have all that you want to have, you have to BE and DO first – in that order:
“To Become” my friend is your answer.
There is a star in your heart and it is twinkling at me, I can’t see it, but I can feel it, you are very special, believe that, become that.
- Ludovico Einaudi’s In a Time Lapse (bordeltotal.wordpress.com)
- Ludovico Einaudi (heartcoreinspiration.wordpress.com)
- Guilty Pleasure: Divenire (mcphistomr2u.wordpress.com)
- My spirit has been uplifted (dayswithdhapinder.wordpress.com)
- Ludovico Einaudi: The inventor of ‘atmospherica’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘In A Time Lapse’ With Ludovico Einaudi (itssabah.wordpress.com)