Christmas is special,
Let Christmas love,
Shine on you.
Christmas Poetry, Day 4
A very warm Christmas welcome to Day 4 of my Christmas poems leading up to Christmas Day. Enjoy my beautiful friends and stay magical no matter what time of the year.
The Magic of Christmas
A sprinkle of fairy dust,
a twinkle in the eye.
A warm hello,
from the last goodbye.
A happy heart,
a Christmas smile.
The Magic of Christmas,
Goes on for a while.
A special time,
with loved ones to share,
Feelings of joy,
and love everywhere.
A time for giving,
and knowing what’s true,
The Magic of Christmas,
lives in me and you.
Created by Clarabelle, 2 December 2013
- 25 Days of Christmas, the Magic of Christmas in Colmar, France (thefairytaletraveler.com)
- My #OcadoMagic Christmas (ocado.com)
- TheCentre:MK Christmas Display (chinabambi.wordpress.com)
- Magic of Christmas to come alive at Blackfriars Hall in Norwich (edp24.co.uk)
- Christmas Magic***** (liveboldlife.com)
- Spread the magic this Christmas Season! (datnaijachick.wordpress.com)
- It’s Christmas time (fantasyfed.com)
- Magical Christmas Jigsaw (whizzywardour.wordpress.com)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
Magic of Gratitude
I want you to be the first to know that I am in the middle of writing a book on gratitude, entitled “It’s All About Gratitude”. This is an eBook which you will be able to instantly download from Amazon. It will contain a variety of original poems (not already shared on this blog), affirmations, quotes, powerful questions and practical exercises for you to work through on the magic of gratitude. I am excited to have this eBook completed and this will be my fifth eBook to date….I am also currently collaborating with an Associate of mine on another eBook related to the subject of creative visualisation.
Gratitude is one of my core values, I practice it everyday in my life and I know I benefit so greatly from it. I want this eBook to encourage others to invite daily gratitude into their lives as I know it can be life changing for individuals.
Watch this space my dearest friends “It’s All About Gratitude” by Clarabelle will be released into the Universe soon for you to enjoy, if you wish,.
May your day today be filled with beautiful thoughts of gratitude, much love to you Clarabelle.
- Gratitude (andreassozoreview.wordpress.com)
- :: gratitude :: (weewhimsicals.typepad.com)
- GRATITUDE – When you give you are making room for more to come! (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Expressing Gratitude in the Workplace (themarlincompany.com)
- Gratitude (pxynuckle.wordpress.com)
- Practicing gratitude (hergreenlife.com)
- Gratitude (lifeasagarden.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude: Not Just Words (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- A poem of gratitude to God (reborn040913.wordpress.com)
The brain loves stories, here is a little inspirational poetic story for you, I hope you connect with its positive vibe. Much love to you today, Clarabelle.
Three Little Angels
I walked to the rainbow’s edge
This was a dream come true
Three little Angels sat on a ledge
Singing, “Whatever you want, you can do”
I thought to myself, is this for real
Stunned in amazement, happiness I feel
I am blessed, with the greatest treasure
I said to the Angels, it is my pleasure
I thought for a moment, about what they said
Random thoughts went through my head
“Whatever I want, I can do”
Surely this is a dream come true
How do I do it?, I asked all three
What is the answer?, What can it be?
The Angels smiled and their eyes did glisten
I said, please tell me Angels, I will listen
They gently whispered into my ear
My precious child, you are here
You are the dream, you are the mission
You are your life, you don’t need permission
You can choose, you can decide
Let your beautiful heart, be your guide
Create the space, free up your mind
Your inner glow, is one of a kind
You are true, you are wise
Your passionate heart, never lies
It is honest, all of the time
It will beat, without rhythm or rhyme
Because is always knows, what’s best for you
Trust that your talents will always shine through
Oh little Angels, what names are you given?
My name is “Faith” I am always in you living
My name is “Believe” I am always by your side
My name is “Magic” and in you I reside
If this is true, I would have seen you before
I didn’t see you, when darkness was at my door
My dearest friend, we were always there
Holding your hands, feeling your prayer
Our light you did not see, because you didn’t know
That you always, had this inner glow
The midnight sky, is so vast and black
Yet stars appear and light comes back
You have that power, you are so bright
You are the magic, every single night
When the sun goes down and darkness falls
You sparkle in this universe, through all the walls
We are here because of you
Your happiness now, let us through
We share this story, so you can tell
All your friends about this magical spell
It protects your spirit, like a rainbow of love
Showering you with energy, sent from above
When you wake up in the morning, you will know
Faith, Believe and Magic, Three Little Angels in a row
poemsbyclarabelle, 12 July 2013
Firstly, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this post.
I want to share with you some magical details about a book I have been reading, it is called “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne. This book is an offshoot from her bestselling book “The Secret”, related to the Law of Attraction, which I am a big fan of.
I love the book “The Magic” and I will tell you why:
- The book is about the magical power of gratitude, this I feel is very important to me, so straight away this book is in alignment with my core values.
- It is simple and easy to read and provides true examples of success stories, I love to hear about other people’s real true life success stories, they totally uplift and inspire me.
- The book is based around “practical application”, it gives you a gratitude exercise to do everyday over a 28 day period. Today, as I write this blog post I am on the final day 28.
- It has helped me to be more consciously aware of what is going on around me, every moment of every day and why I am grateful for all I have in my life right now.
- It has been internally rewarding for me in terms of connecting with the truth of who I am, the internal thoughts that serve me well and the thoughts that don’t.
- It has helped me to think about practicing mindfulness in the moment, become more self aware and realise the abundance I already have in my life….I have such a lot.
- It has helped to really value my own self worth and the people I love around me.
- It has changed my thinking for the better, I feel I am making better choices and decisions that honour my values and goals in life.
- It has given me a new perspective on life, the universe, the law of attraction, a deeper connection with a higher/spiritual intelligence, the power of the heart,mind and spirit and the magical power within me to change my life for the better.
- It has given me confidence to try new things, be brave and build up my “courageous” soul.
- I know I am doing things differently because the whole, “Magic Book” process is a little like internal therapy, healing old wounds, freeing up limiting beliefs and helping me question, why I do what I do.
- It has helped me to fully connect with and understand what my life purpose is and to forge ahead with that.
If you apply the book correctly and if it fits with your “reflective type”, preferred learning style, then I feel you will definitely benefit from reading this book. I believe it is a magical book because I believe the magic is within me and is within YOU.
I will share more of my tangible results with you in a later post, I want to reflect on this more after Day 28 is complete.
I would fully recommend this book to you if you are of a reflective nature and would be committed to openly and meaningfully complete the daily gratitude exercises, then you will feel and see “The Magic” happen.
Uncover your Magic, believe that it is living inside of you, because it truly is.
May you have a magical day today, thank you for reading this post, I am very blessed for having you here. Clarabelle
- Don’t Let Life Pass You By (clarabelle.org)
- The Magical Power of Thank You (clarabelle.org)
- Nothing Is Impossible (littlebitsofsparkle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude is the Attitude Baby! (amylynn7824.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Magic (thiscollegedropout.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Mind, Beautiful Life (inspiredbygia.wordpress.com)
- Question of the Month – June 2013 (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Change Your Life with the Power of Gratitude (zazenlife.com)
Gratitude has such a magical power, it is more powerful than you could ever imagine, it has the power to change you from within and in doing so change the environment around you. Feel very blessed for everything you have in your life right now, deliberately be grateful for it all, you will then know what I am talking about because you too will be holding the magic in your heart.
I am forever grateful to you for reading these posts and joining me on the path of gratitude.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lots of love Clarabelle 🙂
“Be grateful for all that you have NOW, just be truly grateful and the magic of abundance will come to YOU.” Clarabelle
- Grateful (lovehopeandgrace.wordpress.com)
- What are you grateful for? (lipssealedsoulspeaks.com)
- 5 Things I am grateful for…. (restartingme.wordpress.com)
- Healer (lamiakhan96.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (candibeeexperiment.wordpress.com)
- GRATITUDES for this evening! (jennyannelifeandotherbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Abundance with thoughts of being grateful and thankful daily… (chiisaine777.wordpress.com)
- Grateful (definitelyfriends.wordpress.com)
- Gratitudes today! (jennyannelifeandotherbusiness.wordpress.com)
Welcome to this month’s question. Every month I ask you a question to reflect upon and answer for yourself, I also share my own answer with you.
I have just returned from a lovely and fun filled holiday with 9 of my childhood friends, it was a bachelorette (hen) party holiday for my wonderful friend Michelle who gets married in 2 weeks time.
Whilst there I came across this wonderful little cafe called ‘Passion for Life’, I love it because its menu is full of organic, healthy, natural wholefoods and I fell in love with their ‘After Eight’ healthy protein shake…..yummy. The cafe was such a lovely environment to sit in, because it has little inspirational pictures and photographs displayed on its walls. The reason I am sharing this is because it has a “Question of the Day Chalk Board” and I took a photograph of the board so I could use their question to share with you today.
Question: “When was the last time, you did something for the first time?”
My answer: Lately I have being doing a lot of things for the first time so I will share with you one of the things I did this morning for the first time. I am really big on gratitude at the moment, I am so very grateful for everything I have in my life right now, I really am. I have just started reading the book, “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne, I love this book because it helps you to deliberately focus on what you are truly grateful for each day and night. Today, for this first time, I did practical exercise for day 1, which was to, “count my blessings”, I had to write down 10 of them and the reason why, honestly it felt so good to do this.
I will leave you with that Question for the month of June and maybe you will also want to count your blessings too, it really will make you feel so good.
Thank you for reading my posts, I really do treasure you being here, I have been reflecting a lot whilst being away on holiday and I have some truly amazing posts to follow very soon.
Much love to you today as always and thank you from the core of my heart, Clarabelle.
- Whats the Secret? (tanejamahima.wordpress.com)
- GRATITUDE – Count Blessings Not Sheep (inspiredliving1949.wordpress.com)
- Count Your Blessings First (askforblessings.wordpress.com)
- june (holzfeder.wordpress.com)
- Counting Blessings (dollyrock.wordpress.com)
- Count Your Blessings (katiefromatthews.wordpress.com)
- 28 Magical Practices: Is it really Easy and Effortless? (awesomeaj.com)
- Count your blessings, name them one by one (zinithap.wordpress.com)
Pass on the Learnings
We all have tough days, we all have hard times, we all suffer deep sadness and heartache. I believe one day, very soon, you will look back at this moment and realise that the poem below holds many truths. You will silently smile, pass on the learnings and hold your dreams in your arms. Maybe, just maybe, you needed to hear this today, remember you are loved, very very much and someone is thinking of you right now, because they love you with the most deepest unconditional love. Treasure that thought, hold it in your heart and let it bring true light into the darkness. Your spirit is sparkling now, I see it, I feel it and I know you can too. Much much love to you today as always, Clarabelle.
When the Rain Falls
You may feel pain today, it may be tough;
You may be worried today, weather is rough.
You may feel like crying, because you’re lonely inside;
You may feeling like dying, because your heart has lost pride.
But please believe me, for this one is true;
There is an abundance of love, surrounding you.
It is helping you release, all of that stress;
Building you from within, when life seems a mess.
Angels are dancing and holding you tight;
The sun is behind the clouds, shining on you bright,
When the rain falls, it is to refresh your soul;
It washes away the darkness, making you whole.
Right now you are loved, someone is thinking of you;
They hold you in their dreams and pray your wishes will come true.
To suffer in this moment, will not make you well;
Believe this message, like a magical spell.
May it awaken your spirits, turn your frown into a smile;
I am with you my friend, for forever and a while.
poemsbyclarabelle, 25 May 2013
- Magic Spells for Love (blackmagicmantras.wordpress.com)
- A Special Kind of Love (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- What Is Your Inner Desire? (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine in her Heart (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Love Does Not Look Back (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Braver than we think (vogueandshootingstars.wordpress.com)
I am thinking about my happy childhood today, so I decide to take a snapshot memory from one of these true moments and share it with you today. Release the child inside of you, just for a moment, just for today, be that child once more, it feels so loving and carefree. Lots of love, Clarabelle.
My Soul is Free
I am 8 years old, I am playing in the swing park and look up to the pretty red sky on a sweet summers night. I see a million lights sparkling in the distance, like the most precious jewels I have ever seen, they mesmerize me. It feels like I am in a hypnotic state, my heart feels happy, my soul is free, I dream, I visualise my future….
“I’ll be there one day”, I say;
Here, right now, I can be there any moment of any day, for my childlike imagination, can take me there. Whenever I want to go there and without physical travel, I can instantly be there.
Where is there?
There is “Happiness” my friend, Happiness is my home and my heart has always lived there.
poemsbyclarabelle, 17 February 2013