Merry Christmas Everyone
When we really stop and take a meaningful look at the beauty around us, only then do we see it and feel it. We have the power within us to magnify joy in each moment. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder and I hope you choose to pause for a moment and open your eyes and heart to see it on this special celebratory day. This next poem is inspired by just that. Merry Christmas Everyone, Lots of Love Clarabelle.
Jump on that Cloud
The stars have no beauty, without your eyes,
Are the lights still shining? – Truth or lies.
Without your presence, nothing is real,
Nothing is enjoyed, no emotions you feel.
Paint a picture, of a world without time,
No space on earth, just simply sublime.
Let your imagination, stretch that far,
Outside of your reality, no sound from the guitar.
The magic is in you, do you see what I see?
Without your world, nothing can be.
The universe is calling, life is your gift,
Jump on that cloud, to your dreams you will drift.
poemsbyclarabelle, 16 September 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- I Can’t Sleep…… (clarabelle.org)
- Open Up Your Voice Box (clarabelle.org)
- What Inspired Your Logo? (clarabelle.org)
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (jennnotjenny.wordpress.com)
- Cloud (meghadutam.wordpress.com)
- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You 15,000+ Blog Visitors (clarabelle.org)
- I Am Here, Piano Instrumental (clarabelle.org)