Christmas Eve has fallen upon us, may you have the sweetest love of others around you this Christmas time. Day 24 and I share with you this next Christmas Poem, “On This Christmas Eve”, I hope you enjoy. Christmas love to you today, Clarabelle.
On This Christmas Eve
Do I hear Santa outside my house?
He’s very noisy, not quiet like a mouse.
I hear his footsteps, in the snow,
I hear him sing, ho, ho, ho.
I hope he thinks, that I’m asleep,
I tried counting sheep, like little Bo’ peep.
But excitement and fun, took over me,
I do love you Santa, please let me see.
I want to give you, a great big hug,
I want to tell you, I’ve left milk in your mug.
I want to sleigh ride, high in the sky,
Waving down at the snowmen, as we pass by.
My dearest Santa, you bring great joy,
To every family, and little girl and boy.
You make me smile, on this Christmas Eve,
Can you stay Santa? Please don’t leave.
I’ve got lots to tell you, for I’ve been good,
Please don’t eat the carrots, that’s Rudolph’s food.
I put a gift, under the Christmas tree
It’s for you Santa, especially from me.
Created by Clarabelle, November 2013
- Still Counting Down the Sleeps Until Christmas (susankmann.com)
- How to track Santa on Christmas Eve (ecoxplorer.com)
- The Truth About Rudoloph (ekumphrey.wordpress.com)
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Christmas (list25.com)
- Photos Santa Claus – the Best Evidence! (ghostradio.wordpress.com)
- Why I still believe in Santa Claus (buncheslife.wordpress.com)
- Pilots warned to keep clear of Santa (nzherald.co.nz)
- DEAR SANTA: What local students want (wiscnews.com)