I want you to think about moving out of your “comfort zone” today and into your “learning/stretch zone”.
Get comfortable being uncomfortable and see where this takes you.
- Life is an adventure
- Life is a challenge
- Life is to be lived
- Life is to be loved
- Life is for learning
- Life is for creating
- Life is for embracing
- Life is for YOU
The best way you can achieve the above experiences is by doing things that will take you into your “learning/stretch zone”. I’m not talking here about pushing yourself so far that it makes you cry with terror from within, as being in the “panic zone” will NOT serve you well. I believe that by staying in your “comfort zone” you are not just standing still, you are actually going backwards, as other people move forward into their “learning/stretch zone”.
What one thing could you do today that would move you out of your “comfort zone” and into your “learning/stretch zone”. Go on, seriously think about…..actually don’t just think about it, DO IT!!
Don’t make this a lazy day, make it a LIVELY day and you’ll definitely feel the difference.
- “Life Begins At The End of Your Comfort Zone” – Weekly Inspiration #17 (oddjobmedia.net)
- Your Comfort Zone (bodyhealthpro.wordpress.com)
- (Dis)Comfort Zone (euphoricyou.wordpress.com)
- Living Fearless (nedburwell.wordpress.com)
- Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone… (inimitablypriceless.wordpress.com)
- Comfort Zones (iembracegraceblog.com)
- Comfort zones (hlaurel.wordpress.com)
- Beliefs,living outside your comfort zone (nerdvolution.wordpress.com)
- Step beyond your comfort zone (thehindu.com)
- Strrrrretttttcccchhheed… (iembracegraceblog.com)