I love putting lots of focus and energy into this blog, it really feels part of me and I love expressing the voice of my heart and sharing it with you on here. A few months ago I had a meeting with a friend and artist about creating a new logo for me Based on our discussions and what I wanted, Jennifer gave me 7 designs to choose from. I then asked other people which design they liked the best and why. So almost 4 months later I share my new logo with you today – I hope you like it as much as me. If you click on the logo image below it will also take you directly to my newly updated Online Shop, “Express Your Heart” Collection – watch this space for more of Clarabelle’s original products.
I believe the beginnings of the logo came from a poem I created last year called “I Wish I Was a Butterfly”.
I would like to thank Artist, Jennifer MacLean for all her help, advice and talent towards the creation of this beautiful logo for me.
What do you think of my new logo?
Lots of love to you today,
- I Wish I Was A Butterfly (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- The Butterfly Salwar (veiledpurl.wordpress.com)
- the blue butterfly – a 7 sentence story (mycybernovels.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies and Radiators?!? (deborahsdisneydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies (birthwright.net)
- Butterfly Wings (oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com)
- British butterflies suffer devastating year after 2012′s wet summer (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Letter to My ‘Shy Butterfly’ (counterfeitchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies suffered in cold and wet 2012, says charity (updatednews.ca)