Firstly, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this post.
I want to share with you some magical details about a book I have been reading, it is called “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne. This book is an offshoot from her bestselling book “The Secret”, related to the Law of Attraction, which I am a big fan of.
I love the book “The Magic” and I will tell you why:
- The book is about the magical power of gratitude, this I feel is very important to me, so straight away this book is in alignment with my core values.
- It is simple and easy to read and provides true examples of success stories, I love to hear about other people’s real true life success stories, they totally uplift and inspire me.
- The book is based around “practical application”, it gives you a gratitude exercise to do everyday over a 28 day period. Today, as I write this blog post I am on the final day 28.
- It has helped me to be more consciously aware of what is going on around me, every moment of every day and why I am grateful for all I have in my life right now.
- It has been internally rewarding for me in terms of connecting with the truth of who I am, the internal thoughts that serve me well and the thoughts that don’t.
- It has helped me to think about practicing mindfulness in the moment, become more self aware and realise the abundance I already have in my life….I have such a lot.
- It has helped to really value my own self worth and the people I love around me.
- It has changed my thinking for the better, I feel I am making better choices and decisions that honour my values and goals in life.
- It has given me a new perspective on life, the universe, the law of attraction, a deeper connection with a higher/spiritual intelligence, the power of the heart,mind and spirit and the magical power within me to change my life for the better.
- It has given me confidence to try new things, be brave and build up my “courageous” soul.
- I know I am doing things differently because the whole, “Magic Book” process is a little like internal therapy, healing old wounds, freeing up limiting beliefs and helping me question, why I do what I do.
- It has helped me to fully connect with and understand what my life purpose is and to forge ahead with that.
If you apply the book correctly and if it fits with your “reflective type”, preferred learning style, then I feel you will definitely benefit from reading this book. I believe it is a magical book because I believe the magic is within me and is within YOU.
I will share more of my tangible results with you in a later post, I want to reflect on this more after Day 28 is complete.
I would fully recommend this book to you if you are of a reflective nature and would be committed to openly and meaningfully complete the daily gratitude exercises, then you will feel and see “The Magic” happen.
Uncover your Magic, believe that it is living inside of you, because it truly is.
May you have a magical day today, thank you for reading this post, I am very blessed for having you here. Clarabelle
- Don’t Let Life Pass You By (clarabelle.org)
- The Magical Power of Thank You (clarabelle.org)
- Nothing Is Impossible (littlebitsofsparkle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude is the Attitude Baby! (amylynn7824.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Magic (thiscollegedropout.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Mind, Beautiful Life (inspiredbygia.wordpress.com)
- Question of the Month – June 2013 (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Change Your Life with the Power of Gratitude (zazenlife.com)