Sometimes a walk in nature is all you need to refresh the soul and re-balance your energies. I love to walk in the rain, I just love it, it feels so invigorating to me. Below is a video poem by me, all about just that. Wishing you a day where you free your spirit amongst nature and energise your soul. Lots of love to you, Clarabelle
- Snap Happy (clarabelle.org)
- Attitude of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- The Meaning Behind Each Value (clarabelle.org)
- Let the Rain Fall (firstwds.wordpress.com)
- Clarabelle Bespoke Poetry (clarabelle.org)
- Rain (eajan.wordpress.com)
- Can You Hear the Sounds of the Abundance of Rain? (billvirgin.wordpress.com)
- The winds be changin’ (natureboyabroad.com)
- Ocean Rain (danielpauljesseblog.wordpress.com)
“You can’t force love in another, all you can do is love yourself.” (Clarabelle)
I woke up this morning and that was the first thought that came into my head, so what does this mean? For me, it means many things but the one true sentiment from this sentence is really about having self-love, only then will you attract real true love into your life. Love attracts love and when you have self-love then you will be a magnet for pure love from another This next poem is inspired by just that, focus on the power in you, put your energy into your own self-love and believe me, you will be surrounded with an abundance of love from others, that is a special kind of love.
A Special Kind of Love
There is a special kind of love, dancing in me;
Flowing through my veins, setting me free.
A burning energy of joy, happiness and light;
Capturing my soul, in the heat of the night.
Focus on yourself, give attention to you;
Your spirit welcomes, pure love in what you do.
The right person will come, for they never left your side;
Self-love is your answer, hold it in your heart with pride.
poemsbyclarabelle, 30 April 2013