This is the second of the poems that I wrote last Friday, it is a poem about being strong, having courage and knowing that YOU really do make a difference in this world. I hope you like it and please share it with the people you love. Clarabelle 🙂
The Courage Living in You
Sometimes you may not always, get it right,
Sometimes you can’t, sleep at night.
Sometimes the thunder, drowns out your prayer,
Sometimes you’re lonely, when no one is there.
But a lot of times your smile, is brighter that the sun,
A lot of times you skip, no need to run.
A lot of times your happiness, cheers up a friend,
A lot of times your heart, reaches the rainbow’s end.
So when life gets you down, as it sometimes will,
When the frosty ice, is making you chill.
Remember the love, warming you up,
Remember the joy, filling your cup.
Remember you are strong, nothing can break you,
Remember the courage, living in what you do.
It’s so easy to forget, the difference you make,
It’s so easy to give, and never take.
But I want you to know, that I am here,
Always for you, bringing you cheer.
My smile is for you, my hand yours to hold,
Melting the ice, in the bitter cold.
A friend is in me, a friend is in you,
Together we’re stronger, this is so true.
Created by Clarabelle, 20 September 2013
- Courage (withoutmyangel.wordpress.com)
- The Meaning Behind Each Value (clarabelle.org)
- Why You Do What You Do (clarabelle.org)
- Love is a brave and courageous choice (claudialifecoach.wordpress.com)
- “Success isn’t permanent and failure isn’t fatal; it’s the courage to continue that counts.” – Mike Ditka (priscillaajacks.wordpress.com)
- Courage to Live (thinksweetthings.wordpress.com)