The opportunity for creativity is everywhere, I just couldn’t resist it, this snowy morning. Happy Clarabelle. 🙂
I had indeed a very very beautiful 2. 5 hour walk yesterday in amongst the snowy mountains of the Cairngorms, it was absolutely beautiful and to top it all off I spotted a stunning little doe deer, it was such a lovely surprise. I took a 1 minute video almost 2 hours into my journey. Look at how stunning Bonny Scotland is.
A very warm Christmas love welcome to you and to Day 8 of sharing a Christmas poem with you everyday until Christmas Day.
A Winter’s Day
I love to look out on a Winter’s Day, snow softly falling beneath the soft pink sky and unique tranquility in the air that you can really only feel and not describe with words. This next Christmas poem is inspired by just that. Stay snug and warm this Christmas. Christmas love to you, Clarabelle.
And then it snowed!
A child in the moment,
I look up to the sky.
A mesmerising pink,
I’m flyng high.
For in this beauty,
Lost in the tranquility
and then it snowed!!
I run outside,
I wanted to feel.
Snowflakes on my face,
this magic was real.
Whiter than white,
but really not that cold.
Amongst this miracle scenery,
secret dreams I hold.
I look up to the light,
white blobs fall fast.
Connected to the now,
I hope this will last.
And as I close the door,
on this winter wonderland.
I feel blessed and so grateful,
as snowflakes melt in my hand.
Created by Clarabelle, 7 December 2013
- There is no snow in Carolina…. (aninepoundhammer.com)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- It’s finally snowing and I’m just a wee bit excited (silkandribbonsblog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Where the Gum Trees Grow (lucylivg29.wordpress.com)
- Coming Through the Blizzard (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)
- photography for the seasons: november blog circle | spokane child photographer (debbiemitchellphotography.com)
- [Blitz & Giveaway] The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Marie Landry (reneeentresssblog.wordpress.com)
- Jonesy Lou Lacquer : Let It Snow (ashleynatx.wordpress.com)
- A Different Christmas Poem (rueallynauthorblog.com)
- Which state first made Christmas a legal holiday? Clue: It has ‘never’ had a white Christmas (Connecting Alabama) (al.com)
Christmas Poetry, Day 5
A warm festive welcome to Day 5 of my Christmas poetry. Everyday between now and Christmas Day I will share with you a happy Christmas poem. I hope you enjoy today’s Christmas poem, called “Go Santa Go”.
Go Santa Go
Go Santa go,
Ride through the snow.
Come to my house,
Be as quiet as a mouse.
Go Santa go,
Let Rudolph glow.
His nose so bright.
A happy guiding light.
Go Santa go,
I love you, you know.
In your cosy red suit,
Coming down the chimney shoot.
Go Santa go,
Singing ho, ho, ho.
You are magic all around,
Snowy footprints on the ground.
Go Santa go,
I’ve left you 3 in a row.
Milk, carrots and a warm mince pie.
See you next year Santa, with love, goodbye.
Created by Clarabelle, 3 December 2013
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- christmas 21 more day’s to go hey (lcsrumarima.wordpress.com)
- The Day before Christmas (barrywritersblog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas in the TOZERS house. (mumblingsontheverge.wordpress.com)
- We are ready for Santa (livinlifeinlouie.wordpress.com)
- Blogmas #3: Shh! It’s a Secret Santa! (emilyjane1997.wordpress.com)
- Santa Has Been replaced by A Drone! (rickstakeongod.wordpress.com)
- Christmas with Toddlers (elliebearbabi.wordpress.com)
- Sweetly Simple Santa Crafts – Santa’s Beard (mysweetheartlife.wordpress.com)
- It’s All About Christmas (clarabelle.org)
Not long till spring time, yet I wake up this morning to a pretty blanket of white snow (see photo below, taken this morning, of the trees in my garden). As winter takes its last breath and holds on, I decide to write some poetry. I feel a light inner calmness in me as I look outside, the perfect mode for the heart and soul to sing. A miracle is in the air, I can feel it and it’s making its way to you today. Much love to you Clarabelle.
A Miracle is in the Air
It’s the middle of March, it silently falls,
Snowy roof tops, icy halls.
Angels whisper, a miracle is in the air,
Lovingly white snowflakes, caress my hair.
It’s nearly spring, yet winter holds on,
White candy floss, now covers my lawn.
It looks very pretty, fresh and clear,
Winter’s last calling, at this time of year.
I stare at its beauty, it brings calmness in me,
The brightest white, on my conifer tree
A picture perfect, is in front of my eyes
Mixed seasons, can be wonderous, a magical surprise.
poemsbyclarabelle, 11 March 2013
Merry Christmas Poem
I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This next Christmas poem is just for you. Merry Christmas Everyone. Love Clarabelle
Merry Christmas Everyone
Sweet Christmas love,
A snowflake coloured dove.
Princess angels in the sky,
Robin Redbreasts flying high.
Icy winter is calling,
Midnight stars are falling.
Loving mistletoe kisses,
Little children’s wishes.
Mystical magical fun,
Merry Christmas everyone.
poemsbyclarabelle, 21 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (medialetout.wordpress.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v1019.cbslocal.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Merry Merry Christmas Party @ STYLENANDA (stylenandablog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Poems for Boyfriend (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (jennnotjenny.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Single: Gospel’s Bev Johnson recasts “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (crossrhythms.co.uk)
- Merry Christmas! (blankcarddiary.com)
- i think this one is better than the last… Merry Christmas! (blankcarddiary.com)
- Merry Christmas with Webster’s Pages! (rogerskk.typepad.com)
Scotland has the most beautiful scenery, I am so grateful to be living here. This next poem is inspired by my visit last year to Balmaha, Scotland (photo below) on a frosty winter’s day. This magical little beauty spot left me with a diamond experience. If you ever come to Scotland, this place is certainly worth a visit, you’ll never forget it. Wishing you a diamond day, lots of love Clarabelle.
Sweet Balmaha Bay
Balmaha, an inspiring place,
Oh how I love, your beautiful face.
The silent lake, speaks many words,
A magical paradise, beneath the flight of birds.
My soul’s at home, when I visit you,
I feel at one, below the sky so blue.
As I tie a yellow ribbon, around the old oak tree,
I appreciate your world, for all to see.
The air is clean, fresh and new,
The shimmering sunlight, makes a stunning view.
And the many boats, who sail in leisure,
Uplifting spirits, you provide great pleasure.
In hail or rain, sunshine or snow,
Your tranquil beauty, will always show.
For the depths of your heart, are in everyone,
Sweet Balmaha Bay under the horizon sun.
poemsbyclarabelle, 1 April 2011
If you enjoy what you read here on this blog, you may be interested in borrowing for FREE and/or purchasing one of Clarabelle’s self-published inspirational poetry ebooks available to download now on Amazon Kindle, please refer to the Author page on this blog or click HERE
A Poem for Chuck
This poem was requested by a wonderful gentleman whose beautiful dog ‘Chuck’ sadly passed away recently. The poetic words capture the true essence of Chuck in every sense of the word and highlight the special bond between Chuck and his owner. Chuck’s spirit and vitality continues to live on in the hearts of the people he touched in his local community.
Chuck you are so special to me, and although you can’t be here
You’re forever in my heart, every moment throughout the year
We had the strongest bond, together we were one
Your caring ways were captured, in your playfulness and fun
Never have I had, such a best friend like you
As my protector and guardian, your bravery did shine through
And even though your presence, is missed each and every day
I know that you are watching over me, in a loving kind of way
View original post 208 more words