As you know I am a massive fan of daily gratitude, it is such an important value to me, I just love the feeling of feeling grateful, it makes me feel so good…..and with my daily gratitude exercise, I feel happier and happier every day. I totally believe in the power of gratitude and that is why it has been a joy to me to write an eBook on Gratitude.
What Science Reveals About Daily Gratitude
In this YouTube video below, Jane Ransom, Coach/Speaker/Author/Professional Hypnotist, shares at a TEDxTalk some of the benefits of gratitude and what science reveals about the practice of daily gratitude.
Jane states, “When you practice gratitude correctly you tap into neuroplasticity , brain plasticity, that’s the discovery that we can restructure our physical brains by using our minds to create better brain cell connections. Today, neuroplasticity reveals how a consistent gratitude exercise works to physically remap the connections amongst our brains cells to literally reform the subconscious mind.”
Jane shares that she is living proof that daily gratitude works for her in her life and I am also living proof of that too……I honestly cannot say enough good things about the practice of daily gratitude and my eBook, “It’s All About Gratitude” will provide you with exercises on how to do that….coming soon!!
What are you grateful for today?
- Gratitude (pattypooh67.wordpress.com)
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude (onourweightohealth.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- What Is Gratitude? Powerful Video (stephencmonahan.wordpress.com)
- Thank You For…… (clarabelle.org)
- A little bit of gratitude…. (clarabelle.org)
- Science Shows That Saying Thanks Can Improve Your Health and Happiness (wisebread.com)
- 20 Best Gratitude Quotes (purplerays.wordpress.com)
- Open Your Heart to Gratitude (purplerays.wordpress.com)
- Mentors Channel and Louie Schwartzberg Announce “21 Days of Gratitude” (prweb.com)