I set specifics goals for myself at the beginning of 2013 and I review their progress every 3-4 months together with some fine tuning of these goals. All these goals are also directly related to my Vision Wall that I created in the spring time of 2012, please see the Vision Wall page here on this blog for more specific details around the process I followed specifically for that.
Today I want to share with you the process I have carried out in creating my Focus Goal Cards as this is something you may wish to do for yourself.
I have seven specific Focus Goal Cards that I completed for myself.
Each Focus Goal is written on an A6 size piece of white card (see photos below) with the following details:
- Date you start the goal card
- Goal Details
- Why this is an important goal for you to achieve
- Action steps you will take (on back of card)
- Your signature of your commitment to achieving this goal
- Date you expect the goal to be completed by
- Ultimate Success Formula (F.A.S.T.) (on back of card)
Below is a photo of an example for you:
The A6 size Focus Goal Cards are for my office desk so that I can read them often when working from it.
I also wanted to be able to keep my Focus Goal Cards at hand, so that I can read them when I am out and about, so I decided to create a miniature version of each Focus Goal Card, beginning with an “I Am” statement for e.g. “I am in perfect health”.
I then keep these smaller cards, with less information on them, in my Focus Goal Card Wallet in my handbag and read them throughout the day, as much as possible.
What I am specifically doing here, is that I am consciously and deliberately making an effort, with repetition in mind to shift these goals from my conscious mind into my subconscious mind so that I will then automatically do things every day that are in support of me achieving these goals.
Focus Goal Journal
In addition to the above I also have a Focus Goal Journal (photo below) where I continually write each specific goal on the notepad journal, line after line after line, filling up each page – again this is so the goal moves more quickly from my conscious mind into my subconscious mind.
So there you have it, that’s the Focus Goal Card process that I am currently going through. I am fully aware that this is the final quarter of the year and I wanted to step it up a level in order to ensure I achieve what I want, so this is what I decided to do to achieve that. Together with my Vision Wall I feel this makes a dynamic goal achievement process that is bespoke to me and I know what works for me. For yourself, it may be a completely different process but I guess you won’t know until you try it for yourself and if you do, please let me know how you get on, I will certainly let you know how I am getting on in a future blog post.
After all, “What you think about, you bring about” and I want YOU and I to do everything we can to support that process.
Know what you want and just you go for it and please do whatever works best for you.
Lots of love to you today, Clarabelle
- I am PERFECT as I am – [a perspective on how conscious and subconscious minds are your greatest teachers] (globeinspired.wordpress.com)
- Using Daily Affirmations (4betterlifee.wordpress.com)
- Week Two- Master Key Blog (jbocun.wordpress.com)
- The concepts of faith/surrender/letting go are all essential to manifesting your desires, and yet our rational (conscious) minds are constantly fighting for us to do just the opposite. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Money Management: Need Help Meeting Financial Goals? Get a Money Buddy (quicken.intuit.com)
- Loch Ness Marathon Coming Soon….. (clarabelle.org)
- How to Overcome the Fear of Failure (prepare1.com)
- Week 2 – The Amazing Power Duo – The Mind (masterkeymastery.com)
- Week 2 – Forming new Habits (masterkeydaria.wordpress.com)