We don’t need to wait until Christmas Day to share love and happiness with our family and friends, each brand new day in our lives is a special gift. Wishing you an abundance of Christmas blessings over the festive season. Merry Kissmas from Clarabelle
A Christmas Gift
Frozen footsteps, in the snow,
Christmas candles, burning slow.
Love and light, endlessly shines,
Carol singing, Merry Christmas chimes.
Children giggle, with excited thoughts,
Bundles of energy, from tiny tots.
Prayers of hope, and happy smiles,
Families gathering, from across the miles.
Everyday, is a Christmas gift,
Not just once a year, for a special uplift.
Hold each moment, treasure it well,
Fairies dance, under your magical spell.
poemsbyclarabelle, 21 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (medialetout.wordpress.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v1019.cbslocal.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Baking Gadget – Christmas Gift For Her (cupcakepedia.com)
- Christmas Poems for Boyfriend (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- 24 Christmas Jokes! (greyfeathersnest.wordpress.com)
- 3 ways to wrap Christmas gifts (ilovegifting.me)
- Christmas Supplier’s and Gifts 1. (williamtallott.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Gifts Kids Wandsworth SW11 (cmlhairsalon.co.uk)