- Be a loyal and trustworthy person and you will have the best friends for life.
- Be open and honest with your feelings, it will help people to see the true side of you.
- Be helpful and caring towards others and seek first to understand before being understood.
- Be a positive and upbeat kind of person – no one wants to be around a drainer – sorry, they just don’t!
- Be kind and friendly as much as you can because these qualities are always remembered in you by others.
- Really focus on developing yourself as much as possible and read books on other people who have already succeeded in life.
- Never judge another – you have not walked in that person’s shoes and you don’t know the difficult experiences other people have had to deal with. No one lives a perfect life, believe that!
- Take time to plan what you want out of life in the next 2, 5 and 10 years from now and then go to work EVERYDAY on your plan.
- Look after your health and wellbeing and that includes your mental, physical and spiritual.
- Keep your finances in check and do your best to never lose money but instead work out how to grow your money and how to make it work for you.
By Clarabelle, London, UK
Created on 9 August 2022
Posted to Blog on 3 September 2022
Join 1,963 other followers