It’s a changing world, it moves very fast.
Yesterday is now only, memories of the past.
Thank You World
I was having a little look at my blog stats today and I am over the moon with the people from all the different counties who have visited my blog. Out of 196 countries in the world, so far, people from 138 countries around the world have visited my blog. I am actually astounded, that’s 70% of the world’s countries are represented on stats on my blog.
So, as a massive THANK YOU to you from around the world, I am going to do a poem for your very own country. So I will make my list very soon and then I will do a lovely bespoke poem for you in your country, that’s the least I can do as a special thank you for visiting. So if whether you’re from Ireland or Australia or France or Brazil…..all 138 of you will be getting a dedicated poem. Of course, any new arrivals of countries, will also get their own poem. I’m really looking forward to this, I really am. Look out for your poem for your country. I am smiling, I am looking forward to doing this.
Thank you for being here.
Love Clarabelle, Bonny Scotland, UK
What’s Your Favourite Place?
I was thinking today about some of the beautiful places I have travelled to, here are 10 of my happy memories:
1. Watching the morning sun rise at the Top of the Empire State Building, New York City, USA
2. Watching the Sunset at the top of Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa
3. Bowling with school friends in Valkenburg, Holland
4. Watching the Dancing Fountains outside the Burj Kalifa, Dubai, UAE
5. Partying and having much fun with friends in Las Vegas, USA
6. Relaxing in the outside spas of The Blue Lagoon in Iceland
7. Having a lovely evening dinner outside in a family restaurant in Asolo, Italy
8. Riding on the back of a motorbike as the sun was setting heading into Venice, Italy
9. Watching a young couple get married and happily parading down the street in Mahdia, Tunisia
10. Partying with friends at the Tartan Army Week in New York City, USA
These are just some of the wonderful memories from places I have been so lucky enough to have travelled to over the years, yes, I am very lucky indeed.
What’s your favourite place to visit?
Is This An Illusion
I woke up before my alarm went off this morning, I love it when that happens. I looked out of the window and the morning sun shines brightly on my beautiful little garden, I am grateful for this day, I am grateful for the magic in the air….I am grateful. Here is a little poem I wrote for you, wishing you a wonderful day wherever you are in the world. Lots of love, Clarabelle
Is This An Illusion
The purest blue
I’ve ever seen
No clouds going by
The air is clean
Dew glistens, upon the trees
Hi hear her whispers
Like honey bees
Her sound is high
Far into the sky
Of time gone by
And all she thinks
Is all she sees
Is this an illusion
I ask you please
She likes it here
She likes it all
She’s feeling good
She’s standing tall
Her spirit flows
Like the river in her heart
Mystical and magical
Her dreams play the part
poemsbyclarabelle, 31 July 2013
- The Only Illusion (monicakupfer.wordpress.com)
- OpticalIllusions (opticalillusionsxx.wordpress.com)
- Illusions and Dreams (niccimathers.wordpress.com)
- Purpose (onatahearthdaughter.wordpress.com)