Pink Fluffy Hat
I treated myself to a very cosy pink faux fur hat at the weekend, I saw it, loved it, tried it on, bought it and wore it straight away – “no bag please, I’m just going to wear it”. Below is a recent photo of me in my new winter’s hat.
So this has inspired my Christmas Poem for Day 12. I do hope you like it, it’s just a little sweet fun one.
Christmas is the Best
Christmas is fun,
Smiles in our eyes,
a happy surprise.
A pink fluffy hat,
wear it like that.
A champagne drink,
a mistletoe wink.
Love and joy,
a funny toy.
Christmas is the best,
it beats all the rest.
Created by Clarabelle, 11 December 2013
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- The Christmas Candle (clarabelle.org)
- And then it Snowed!! (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- Getting Festive in Faux Fur…. (lovetabii.com)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- Faux Fabulous! (3freligion.wordpress.com)
- A Kind Of Faux Fur Obesession (livelaughlovetravel.org)
- Top Five Faux Fur Favourites (thriftfashiongirl.wordpress.com)