Happy New Year Poem
I hope you had the most beautiful Christmas Day and that you are feeling very grateful for the loved ones you have in your life right now. Christmas is over for another year and I want to now shift focus on this blog to celebrating the abundance that is coming to you in the new year ahead.
Make 2014 your best year yet, I know you can, just decide and do it. This next poem is a lovely Happy New Year Poem created by the super talented Maureen Turner. Maureen has shared some lovely poems on this blog with us before and it is a real pleasure to have her back. Thank you to Maureen for sharing your poetry with us, we love you for it.
Happy New Year
The end of the year,
is just close by,
So let’s raise a glass,
and end it on a high.
Did it all go according to plan,
or did it end, just as it began?
The hopes, the dreams you made for the year,
did they come true or are they still here?
So let’s look forward to 2014,
stick to your plan and follow your dream.
Be happy and healthy, stay strong and be clear,
and do whatever you can, to make it a successful year.
Created by Maureen Turner, December 2014 (Copyright Maureen Turner)
If you would like to know more about Maureen Turner and her amazing poetry, please click on her Guest Post Page here on this blog: Maureen Turner, Guest Blogger
- A poem about poems (recoveringthroughtales.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Comes But Once A Year (clarabelle.org)
- Poetry: Christmas Bells (clarabelle.org)
- Happy Happy Everything (clarabelle.org)
- Poems for your Christmas Cards (clarabelle.org)
- Please don’t make me read that! (barbarastanley.net)
- My Christmas Wish For You… (literaryperception.wordpress.com)
- The Magic of Christmas – A Poem (stephaniejmcgowanwrites.com)
- Christmas poem to a man in jail by Charles Bukowski (bukowskionwry.wordpress.com)
- A Walking Dead Christmas Poem (sonyairyna.com)