A very warm Christmas love welcome to you and to Day 8 of sharing a Christmas poem with you everyday until Christmas Day.
A Winter’s Day
I love to look out on a Winter’s Day, snow softly falling beneath the soft pink sky and unique tranquility in the air that you can really only feel and not describe with words. This next Christmas poem is inspired by just that. Stay snug and warm this Christmas. Christmas love to you, Clarabelle.
And then it snowed!
A child in the moment,
I look up to the sky.
A mesmerising pink,
I’m flyng high.
For in this beauty,
Lost in the tranquility
and then it snowed!!
I run outside,
I wanted to feel.
Snowflakes on my face,
this magic was real.
Whiter than white,
but really not that cold.
Amongst this miracle scenery,
secret dreams I hold.
I look up to the light,
white blobs fall fast.
Connected to the now,
I hope this will last.
And as I close the door,
on this winter wonderland.
I feel blessed and so grateful,
as snowflakes melt in my hand.
Created by Clarabelle, 7 December 2013
- There is no snow in Carolina…. (aninepoundhammer.com)
- A Mince Pie at Christmas (clarabelle.org)
- It’s finally snowing and I’m just a wee bit excited (silkandribbonsblog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Where the Gum Trees Grow (lucylivg29.wordpress.com)
- Coming Through the Blizzard (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)
- photography for the seasons: november blog circle | spokane child photographer (debbiemitchellphotography.com)
- [Blitz & Giveaway] The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Marie Landry (reneeentresssblog.wordpress.com)
- Jonesy Lou Lacquer : Let It Snow (ashleynatx.wordpress.com)
- A Different Christmas Poem (rueallynauthorblog.com)
- Which state first made Christmas a legal holiday? Clue: It has ‘never’ had a white Christmas (Connecting Alabama) (al.com)