Merry Christmas Poem
I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This next Christmas poem is just for you. Merry Christmas Everyone. Love Clarabelle
Merry Christmas Everyone
Sweet Christmas love,
A snowflake coloured dove.
Princess angels in the sky,
Robin Redbreasts flying high.
Icy winter is calling,
Midnight stars are falling.
Loving mistletoe kisses,
Little children’s wishes.
Mystical magical fun,
Merry Christmas everyone.
poemsbyclarabelle, 21 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (medialetout.wordpress.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v1019.cbslocal.com)
- Hear Toni Braxton & Babyface Duet On “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Merry Merry Christmas Party @ STYLENANDA (stylenandablog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Poems for Boyfriend (specialchristmastraditions.wordpress.com)
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (jennnotjenny.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Single: Gospel’s Bev Johnson recasts “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” (crossrhythms.co.uk)
- Merry Christmas! (blankcarddiary.com)
- i think this one is better than the last… Merry Christmas! (blankcarddiary.com)
- Merry Christmas with Webster’s Pages! (rogerskk.typepad.com)