When you feel emotional pain in your heart, sometimes it is really difficult to get into the Christmas Spirit, I know this because I experienced it for a few years in a row. At that time, I didn’t really want to celebrate Christmas and now I realise that that thinking was all wrong, it didn’t really serve me well. This poem is all about that, release yourself from the heartache and cherish today for what it is, very very special. May the joy of Christmas spirit connect fully to your heart, mind and soul. Lots of love Clarabelle
My Christmas Life
Christmas after Christmas, the spirit died,
Pain in my head, from all the tears I cried.
No sparkling tree, under the moonlit sky,
A heavy heart, from the last goodbye.
Something felt missing, I let it all go,
Focus was negative, no energy did show.
I had closed the door, to life and all,
Until little robin redbreast, chirped his jingle bell call.
He said…..”Open your mind, to all that could be,
Your spirit is alive, set it free.
Spread your wings, get out of the box,
There’s a twinkle in your heart, its voice does talk.”
Fireworks exploded, I joined the stars,
My Christmas Life on earth, was felt in Venus and Mars.
poembysclarabelle, 21 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- A Real Life Christmas Movie (aheartofadventure.com)
- Finding My Christmas Spirit (mycrazylife37.wordpress.com)
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (jennnotjenny.wordpress.com)
- Dreher Concert Chorale prepares to bring Christmas cantatas to life at St. Kilian (triblive.com)
- Christian Christmas Grinches (briarwoodandcloud.com)
- Christmas Choir (woodmontyg.com)
- Put the Twinkle in Your Christmas Photos (lizmasoner.wordpress.com)
- It’s beginning to look a lot like christmas (iwantyourstyle.com)