There is something magical in the air at Christmas time, I just feel a different vibe – for me it is filled with love and it really feels so special and beautiful. May you have an abundance of love in your life over the Christmas Holidays. Mistletoe kisses from Clarabelle.
Sweet kisses, around the Christmas tree,
Snowflakes sparkle, on you and me.
Santa’s secrets, whispered in my ear,
Reindeer dance, in the sky, with no fear.
The moon is whiter, than the shimmering snow,
The icy waters, glisten and glow.
The eve of Christmas, in all its glory,
Awakens the human spirit, what a loving story.
poemsbyclarabelle, 20 October 2012
Family Christmas Poems
Please check out Clarabelle’s eBook of Christmas Poems, entitled “It’s All About Christmas” – it contains 25 festive poems for all the family, one for each day of Advent leading up to Christmas Day. Please CLICK HERE for more information/to purchase. PRICE: £2.99
- Last Day to Sign Up for Klaroline Secret Santa! (klarolinemagazine.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Gift Toppers Take a Rosey Turn: a DIY Paper Rose Gift Topper for Secret Santa (secretpalteachers.wordpress.com)
- Santa Gets Insurance Exemption (wreg.com)
- Secret Santa Night – Thursday 28th November (kingscliffeflyers.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Presents, Santa Santa & Recycling (aspiredlife.wordpress.com)
- It’s Almost Christmas…Not (kramcomedy.wordpress.com)
- Have you ever seen Santa Claus? Tell me your story! (santasbookofwisdom.wordpress.com)
- Santa and Rudolph to drop by Coventry store (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Animated Tinsel Dinosaur Christmas Decoration – Because nothing says Christmas like a stegosaurus in your yard (redferret.net)
2 thoughts on “Santa’s Secrets”
It really does feel special at Christmas…magical! If we tried really hard, we could make that feeling last throughout the year!
Hi Fred, yes I really do agree with you on that one. Thank you so much for your comments, as always. Clarabelle