What is Ultimately Important to You?
I strongly believe that having time to self reflect on your life, your progress and your self awareness, really helps you to discover who you really are, what you really want and what is ultimately important to you. This next poem, was written in creative flow and during a moment of self reflection.
Every Moment is a Moment to Change
Take some quiet time today to reflect on where you are at in life and what (if anything) needs to change. There is love after the heartache, there is peace after the pain, there is happiness after the sadness and you soon will have pure energy again. Every moment is a moment to change for the better, be the champion of your own life and act as though it is impossible to fail. Much love to you today Clarabelle.
Let Courage Through
Stop for a minute, pick up a pen,
Jot down some questions, reflect again.
Create space in your head, give it some time,
Listen to the whispers, that make your heart shine.
Live in the moment, let courage through,
Baby steps closer, discover the true you.
poemsbyclarabelle, 21 March 2013
- This is courage (heraldofwar.wordpress.com)
- I Am You (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Dignity Humility Courage (bloomsight.wordpress.com)
- Loving Yourself Is Courageous (dorfmanhealing.wordpress.com)
- Remember: courage, unused, diminishes. Commitment, unexercised, wanes. Love, unshared, dissipates. (philosiblog.com)
- Be courageous..! (danieloliech.wordpress.com)
- A.W. Tozer : Armed With Courage (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com)
- The Seed of Courage (justlikeyousaiditwouldbe.wordpress.com)