A Question for You to Ponder
Welcome to my monthly post, where I post a question for you to answer (I will share my answer with you too). You may not wish to answer straight away, you may wish to contemplate the question for a few minutes/hours/days or even a couple of weeks. You don’t even need to post the answer on here, but it would be nice if you would and share your answers with others. So here is your question for this month:
How do you know you are growing?
Here is my answer:
- I have a greater sense of self-awareness and I practice mindfulness.
- I am having different kinds of meaningful conversations with different people from around the world.
- I am deliberately learning every day – educating myself on personal mastery, business, love and life fulfillment.
- I welcome a broader range of learning and I am open to new ideas that inspire my imagination and creativity.
- I am sharing my learning, every day.
- I am progressing towards my goal achievement – I see and feel the results.
- I am committed to making me a better me and I am enjoying the NOW.
- I am always moving outside of my comfort zone into my learning/stretch zone.
- I dare to dream and have big plans for the future.
- I practice courage every day and see the value in being brave, facing my fears and getting on with life.
- I am grateful, so very very grateful for everything I have in my life right now – my health, my home, my happiness.
- I help people, more than I ever have, I make time to help people because this is what I love to do.
- I sing, I dance, I run in the rain, I laugh, I cry and I don’t hold onto the sweet memories of the past, they are very special however there are many more special moments to be enjoyed now and in the future.
- I love and I have an abundance of self-love.
- I pray, for self and for others, this brings much peace to my heart and mind.
- I am not frightened anymore to show my vulnerable side, I see this is a real strength.
- I know I am stronger, I feel stronger, I look stronger from the outside and inside.
- I am positive, optimistic, enthusiastic and full of energy….I know my heart and soul is alive.
- I am excited about life now and all that could and will be.
- I am making music, writing songs and the child in me is smiling.
- I am becoming me, nothing more, nothing less and it feels so good.
- I believe in me, I have faith, I am truly unique.
- I believe in YOU, you are all of the above and more.