I have a lot of gratitude bursting inside of me right now, I know it was always there but I didn’t always show it. I know I am walking the path of gratitude, I am growing and becoming a better person every day but I want to continue to develop all of this in a natural and very genuine way, it must not be forced.
What a Feeling
Yesterday, I was with a client and he shared with me a “Mood Lift Chart”.….WOW, I just loved this. The chart scale goes from a score of minus 9 which represents a depressed mood to plus 9 which represents gratitude. When I looked at this chart I instantly smiled because I knew at that moment in time I was in a grateful mood, the top of the chart – what a feeling!!
I was filled with gratitude most of the day yesterday, I reached out to people I know, because I wanted to thank them for being in my life right now. I just know that those simple words of “thank you” meant so much to me and the person receiving them.
A simple thank you goes a long long way, who do you want to thank today for being in your life right now? Go on, reach out to them, say those beautiful words with meaning and purpose and you will be camping at the top of the “Mood Lift Chart”.
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU for reading this blog post, thank you, thank you, thank you for your support, encouragement and comments. Thank YOU.
Lots of love to you to today, Clarabelle
- gratitude for Isabelle, age 16 (edwardcpeterson.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude and a Giveaway (dannapycher.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Thursday: Why Gratitude Works (minusthebox.org)
- Gratitude (considerjoy.wordpress.com)
- The Case for Cultivating Gratitude at Work (blogs.berkeley.edu)
- THE POWER OF GRATITUDE. By Animashaun Oluwa’Mayowa Akeem (trueheartforreal.wordpress.com)
- Make Gratitude Your Attitude! (yoginiiyoga.com)
- The Energy of Gratitude (teenssoul.wordpress.com)
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life It turns… (m2wa2.wordpress.com)