How Did I Get Here?
I feel light today, free from unnecessary pressures and unwanted stress. I feel at one with myself, I feel like I am floating in the goodness of the Universe. I feel as light as the air I breathe in, I feel calmness and full of gratitude. How did I get here, to this magical place, to this beautiful feeling of oneness and wellbeing? I do believe I unlocked my heart, let go of the ego and brought myself back to me. It has taken a while, almost 40 years but I got there, not in the end but in the beginning, for I have arrived, once again!! This next poem poured out of my soul this morning, may it bring you a touch of what you need in your life right now. Lots of love Clarabelle
My heart moves, slowly towards the light;
Into the unknown, it’s shining bright.
Destiny decided, this is where you’ll be;
A dance step forward, I’m feeling free.
I take pleasure in this ride, it just feels right;
My soul is blessed, beneath the stars and moonlight.
I thank you Universe, you’ve did me good;
My spirits are high, I have deep gratitude.
To enter the unknown, and all its mystery
Keeps me alive in this moment, without the history.
So I treasure this day, the time is NOW;
Sunsets and butterflies, make me feel WOW!!
poemsbyclarabelle, 25 May 2013
- The Path of Gratitude (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude and a Giveaway (dannapycher.wordpress.com)
- Expressing Gratitude in the Workplace (themarlincompany.com)
- Thankful Out LOUD (skidaddy.wordpress.com)
- Men’s Health: Your Emotional Health Conversation at 50 and Beyond! (adapting2change.me)
- Gratitude (considerjoy.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Will Find You (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Winning Starts Now (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (norasuzanna.com)