Sometimes when we are going through the deepest of pain, your best creative work can be produced. Right now this hurts, it is a live experience for me, however, I have an unbelieveable amount of inner strength, I express what I feel and I become stronger. We live, we love, we loss – we give, we love, we gain. I hope you enjoy this next poem, love Clarabelle.
What do you do?
What do you do, when faced with deep pain?
Emotional hell, love lost again.
What do you do, when all trust has gone?
Before you thought of someone, from dusk till dawn.
What do you do, when your heart is so sad?
You want to hold on, but that would be bad.
What do you do, in the midst of it all?
You build up more barriers, to create a brick wall.
Let me tell you, when tears they do fall,
There is a reason, for you to stand tall.
Life is not easy, love can turn cold,
Be confident in your soul, be bright, be bold
Nothing can break you, nothing at all,
This sadness is temporary, hear my call.
A new love will come, and shine like a star,
Reaching out to you, so special you are.
Keep your self-love, respect all of you,
A passionate heart, will always break through.
Love grows from within, it travels afar,
Needing no transport, train, plane or car.
Your love is pure, gentle and true,
It will always find, the right person for you.
So smile in the morning, wipe away the tears,
A new love will be born, staying with you for years.
poemsbyclarabelle, 24 June 2013
- self-love (shammaaldabal.wordpress.com)
- Together (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Someone is thinking of you right now…Who? (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Me and My Heart (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Take on the Impossible!! (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Eight Classic Love Poems for Weddings (weddings.answers.com)
- “Thank YOU” (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Take Your First Flight (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)