Sometimes you just need to give yourself a little space. Space to be free of thinking, give space the space it needs to nourish your soul and help you grow.
Space, what is it? Space is everything, let me explain in the following poem:
Space is love and light from within,
Space is the Angels, letting you in.
Space is the nothingness, the gap of life,
Space is tranquility from trouble and strife.
Space is our heart, and all we desire,
Space is the oxygen, fueling the fire.
Space is empty, magic in the air,
Space is forever, lifting you there.
Space is the truth, feel it flow,
Space is special, this I know,
Space creates dreams, inside and out,
Space connects souls, walking about.
Create the space, to breathe in time,
Create the space, to feel divine.
Sometimes space, is all you need,
Space is the light, taking the lead.
poemsbyclarabelle, Created on 26 June 2013
- Zen Decor. (construction0management0consultant.wordpress.com)
- Does your office space reflect your culture? (petervanstralen.com)
- True Story (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Take Your First Flight (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
- Winning Starts Now (poemsbyclarabelle.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Space, what is it?”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
Space is everything, let me explain…..