The late Mr Stephen R. Covey who wrote one of my most favourite books “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People”, spoke about leaving a legacy and he certainly did. Well, I do honestly believe that through my creative expressions on this blog and all the songs I have written from the heart, my legacy lies before me. My Sister’s children (my beautiful nieces and nephew) and their children and their children and so on can have access to all my writings here on this blog……and I trust that it will inspire them to lead a fulfilling life and inspire others along the way.
My journey is by no means over, I will be here for at least another 60 years because I want to be posting about my 100th birthday celebrations. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I just know now that at this moment in time if I were not to write another blog post or write another song, there is more than enough to go around. I feel very happy indeed with that thought, very happy indeed. This inspired my next poem below, lots of love to you today, Clarabelle.
If I Had To Go
If I had to go, don’t feel sad
Nothing is lost, nothing is bad
For I have left, a special prize
Words of hope and surprise
So others can learn, from my soul
Expressions of life, to make them whole
My legacy is here and in my songs
This is where, my heart belongs
It will never surrender and always thrive
My creative writings, keep me alive
poemsbyclarabelle, 7 August 2013
- Stephen Covey: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life (talentalks.wordpress.com)
- Habits of Highly Effective People (pdinspire.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (zhouyang5316.wordpress.com)
- The 23 Best Leadership Books Of All Time (ceo.com)
- The Two Ways to Build a Personal Brand (bigpictureweb.com)
- Quote Therapy – by Dr. Stephen R. Covey (psychconnection.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (jdbmendoza.wordpress.com)
- Sustainability as a habit (sustainableindustries.com)
- My Top 5 Recommended Books on Leadership (crbechervaise.wordpress.com)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (krnlgd.wordpress.com)
7 thoughts on “Leaving a Legacy”
Reblogged this on Clarabelle and commented:
Pure inspiration and expressions of life….
WE ARE HONORED THAT YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE YOUR LEGACY WITH US!!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much Jonathan. Clarabelle 🙂
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
HER LEGACY…AND OURS!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for the reblog Jonathan. 🙂