A few years ago I always used to say this quote to people, “It doesn’t matter where you are but who you are with that matters.” Yes, I do feel partly true but as I have become more spiritually aware and grown as a person I would now change that quote to this:
“It doesn’t matter where you are or who you are with, it matters how you are feeling.”
One for you to think about today.
Happiness comes from within and if you are in a super grumpy mood or feeling really low it will not matter where you are or who you are with, it will not change your experience until you change your thinking from within, which then in turn will change how you feel and what you do. Remember this THINK, FEEL, DO in that order.
Wishing you a beautiful day today and I do hope you are feeling positive and uplifted and if you are then I guess you are thinking that way. 🙂
Much love to you Clarabelle
- Feelings Are Not Facts (lifewithnolimitscoaching.com)
- You matter! You deserve to be happy! (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- Will it matter … (matterofmyheart.wordpress.com)
- No Matter What-Today Is The Beginning! (cherokeebillie.wordpress.com)
- Are You Really Happy? (zizzleblog.com)
- 27 Lessons Learned (inspirationalgem.wordpress.com)
- Out of the blue… (thelifeofababybuddha.com)
- Dancing in the Vortex of Change (zengardner.com)
- Mission Possible (washdctc.wordpress.com)
- Just a little quote by me… (beaanonymous652.wordpress.com)