Most people spend more time planning their yearly holiday/vacation that they do their life.
What do I mean by life planning?
I believe it is about YOU exploring some of the the following things:
- Looking at want you specifically want from life.
- What experiences you want to have?
- What contribution you want to make?
- Identifying and understanding your core values.
- Living your life in alignment with your core values.
- Aligning your goals and desires to these.
- Making a plan of action on how you are going to achieve that.
- Putting the plan into action i.e do the “doing part”.
- Measuring progress along the way.
- Celebrating successes.
- Reflecting on your learning experiences.
- Continuously developing and implementing feedback.
- Reviewing and fine tuning your goals along the way.
- Setting an appropriate timescale for achieving these goals
Some of you may not know this, but I am a fully qualified Coach (Executive, Life & Career), I have had my own Coaching, Leadership/Management Training and Human Resources Business since 2008. I work with clients in business and privately on the above stuff, I also do tons of work on this myself for my own self development.
If you don’t make a plan or set goals for yourself it can be really easy to “just drift by”, like a cloud in the sky and sometimes helping other people to live out their dreams more than your own. I am all for helping people with their dreams but this should not be at the detriment to your own self.
Take some time today to think about what you REALLY want from life and how to live your life more in alignment with your core values. When you do this you will be moving more towards long term life fulfillment rather than just quick fixes and short bursts of happiness.
Maybe just maybe your were meant to read this post today and maybe just maybe it will inspire you to take that first step towards living the life you truly desire and truly deserve. Don’t be a drifting cloud in the sky, be that SUN shining bright and full of forever happiness.
Much love to you today, Clarabelle
- Time For Something New (lindalulong.wordpress.com)
- Planning For Your Future (thepurepackage.wordpress.com)
- Is Life Coaching for You? (leahfield.wordpress.com)
- The Value of a Life Coach (blissfullivingnow.wordpress.com)
- How to Become a Life Coach (sarangbi101.wordpress.com)
- Journaling Toward an Exraordinary Life (vitalsparkca.wordpress.com)
- Is there a difference between an Executive Coach and a Mentor? (eliteprofessionalperformance.wordpress.com)