Do something today to honour your soul. Something that will deeply connect you to your true self. What might this be? Well, for me it could be any of the following:
- Taking time to pray
- Make up my own prayer
- Write a heartfelt poem
- Spend some time reflecting on my Vision Wall
- Declutter the house
- Writing a song
- Creating music
- Reading a book on a subject I’m passionate about
- Writing a meaningful and purposeful blog post 🙂
- Writing a Gratitude List
- Listening to my favourite music
- Spending time with my close family and friends
- Going for a long run
- A walk amongst nature
- Helping someone
The above, are just some things that help my own soul growth but for you in might be something completely different. Do whatever works for you, as along as you do it. Soul growth is such a special type of development that really gets to the core of who you really are. Personally, I really love it and I will continue every day to develop my soul.
What will you do today to honour your soul?
Wising you a beautiful day filled with smiles, joy and happiness, may your soul shine with great courage, true spirit and unconditional love.
Much love to you today, Clarabelle.
- Soul To Unite | Nathan Adams – Audio Therapy [Review] (thinksoul25.com)
- Approach the soul (poems4peace.wordpress.com)
- So Much More to See (kingknightlight.wordpress.com)
- Self-Love Tip: Are You Listening to the Voice of Your Soul? (wendy643.wordpress.com)
- Three ways to find your Soulmate…. (intothesoul.com)
- holiness (rolandcruzdiazblog.wordpress.com)
- What Happens to the Brain When You Meditate (And How it Benefits You) (24hourzen.wordpress.com)
- “Vision” (elliebelfiglio.wordpress.com)